As promised, I’m hosting a mini competition for your chance to win a personalized sketch of Cheryl of your choice or 2 of my original drawings I submitted for the L’Oreal competition a month ago, those drawings were handpicked by Cheryl herself!
For a chance to win one of them, simply redesign the Messy Little Raindrops album cover, the winner will win a sketch of their choice personalized for them and the 2 runners up will win 2 of my sketches I did for L’Oreal.
– Image dimensions must be 600 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide.
– You may submit upto 2 entries maximum.
– Tag your image with your name, anywhere, so I’ll know your real name if you win!
– Be creative, if you’re just going to choose a random picture and slap on some text, it will probably not catch my attention.
– But don’t get too complicated with the design, find insipration from existing album covers, most of them are simple but eye catching.
– You must have a Twitter account and must be following @CherylOnlineNet
Submit your entries by tagging a link to the image (upload to Imgur) with a hash tag: #CherylOnlineComp on Twitter, no need to tweet it to me with @CherylOnlineNet, just make sure you have #CherylOnlineComp in.
Competition ends May 10th and Winner will be announced May 11th via Twitter and on the mainsite here.